- Each application will be evaluated based on 5 criteria – Innovation, Implementation, Impact, Sustainability and Scalability.
- Evaluation will be based on work completed in or started in the academic calendar: 2017-2018 for 2018, 2018-2019 for 2019.
- The nominated entry must be at least 6 months active in the Education & Training Sector at the time of nomination.
- All companies (international and national) providing products, services and solutions implemented are eligible to apply.
Note: By submitting an entry for an IDA Awards – Corporate, the applicant confirms that they have read and agree to accept the outcome of the result in accordance with the Awards criteria and evaluation process.
The IDA Awards – Corporate jury consists of individuals who represent multiple disciplines from India and across the globe. The distinguished panel of eminent educationists and industry experts take on the arduous process of assessing and evaluating the applications both physically and virtually.
A three-staged rigorous, efficient and transparent evaluation process is designed to evaluate all applications fairly.
- Stage 1 – Application forms and supporting documents provided by the applicants are verified by the Awards Secretariat for its validity, eligibility, genuineness and completeness.
- Stage 2 – 100+ eminent jury members are engaged to evaluate the applications online. Each application undergoes through a screening process by a minimum of 20 jury members and the highest-scoring applications are shortlisted as finalists.
- Stage 3 – A Grand Jury Meet is organized to evaluate the finalists and identify the winners in each award category.
GUIDELINES FOR APPLICANTS
- The applicant may apply in multiple categories but each entry requires a separate form per category.
- The applicant is required to submit the dully filled application form along with supporting documents and relevant evidences, including demo presentations, videos, images, press releases, testimonials, links to online resources, etc.
- All entries are subject to physical on-site inspections for verification, if required. This may include video/photo evidences, including testimonials and interviews.
- Each entry is considered on an individual merit.
- The Jury reserves the right to reallocate an entry in a different category as deemed fit.
- The Jury holds the right to contact any eligible nominee (directly or through IDA) for any doubt/query regarding the application.
- IDA reserves the right to change deadline dates and categories as appropriate.
- The decision of the jury is final and binding.
- The Winners shall be announced only during the Awards Ceremony.